I haven’t posted about our Scout camp at Manning Park for a couple of reasons. Unfortunately I still can’t really post about all the fun we had that weekend. Hopefully that will soon come to an end and you’ll get to hear all the interesting times that we had while there. In the mean time, I have a few pictures from our camp. There are many others, but you know you me – I’m going to start with the Birds 🙂
1) Sitting in the tree – considering coming down
2) Moments later this guy would be down eating from a hand.
3) Is a bird in the hand really worth two in the bush?
4) Looking for food
5) Escaping with the goods
6) Not everyone was so happy with them landing 😉
7) One of our Venturers posing with a new found friend
I’ll have some pictures of actual camp life up later, but the birds are always high on my list. I hope you enjoyed them!